Establishment of the Committee
The Select Committee on Procedure and Rules was established on Thursday 27th October, 2022 pursuant to the provisions of the Standing Order 206(1).
Functions of the Committee
Pursuant to the Provisions of the Standing Order 200(3) (4) and (5) the functions of the Committee are to-
- Consider and report on all matters relating to these Standing Orders;
- Propose amendments to these Standing Orders and any such amendments shall upon approval by the County Assembly, take effect at the time appointed by the County Assembly;
- Propose rules for the orderly and effective conduct of committee business and any such rules, shall upon approval by the County Assembly, continue in force until amended or repealed by the County Assembly.
- Mr Edward Gichana- Clerk
- Ms. Monica Muthami- Principal Clerk Assistant ( L& p)
- Ms. Cammelyne Anguche – Senior Clerk Assistant